Welcome probiotic supplement lovers! In Gaia source probiotic review, we are going to look at the claims made by Gaia source probiotics and see how it compare with other probiotics brands in the market.
Probiotics are increasingly becoming popular day by day and lots of people now take the supplements to either increase the amount of live beneficial bacteria in their systems or to treat gastrointestinal ailments like Irritable bowel syndrome, SIBO, and other GI disorders. The problem lots of people face is choosing the one that best suits them. We at Greenworldfriends.com tries to make the task of making the choice easy by going an extra way and digging deep to bring the very best out of the best.
Producer/Owner: Gaia source
Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon.com.
Overall Rating: 4/5.
GS-Supplements probiotic dietary supplement contains 60 capsules and its a product of gain source. It is one of the few products we found really active and worth recommending to users.
GS-Supplements probiotics dietary supplements is a balanced spectrum of 30billion live bacteria in a blend of 15 different strains specially formulated to help with natural digestive health.
GS – Probiotics has some feature that is a bit different from other brands of probiotics and that’s a major selling point of this product.
- made up of 30 billion CFUs in 15 essential probiotic strains – that is massive.
- Made in the USA and in an FDA registered facility, in compliance with GMP standards.
- Use delay release formula making your guts to experience less adverse reaction as the bacteria are released bit by bit.
- All natural ingredients making it a great product for vegetarians.
- Specially formulated to work in the digestive tract.
30 billion CFU in a proprietary blend of 15 probiotic strains including L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, B. longum, B. breve, L. casei, B. coagulans, B. lactis, L. plantarum, S. thermophiles, L. bulgaricus, B. infantis, L. gasseri, L. reuteri, L. fermentum, S. bouldari
Pros and Cons.
Here are a couple of things I like about GS-Probiotics and also some few thing a feel could be done better. It’s basically my likes and my dislikes.
- I like the fact that the product is a made in the USA, I personally like products formulated in the USA and also GS-Probiotics is formulated under FDA registered facility and GMP approved the standard, that makes the quality and safety guaranteed.
- GS-Probiotics Use a Delay released formula making the bacteria to get to your guts bit by bit and that’s cool for the stomach as cases of bloating and stomach discomfort are reduced.
- GS-Probiotics is vegan and vegetarian-friendly and that comfortably takes care of our vegan and vegetarian friends who find it difficult finding a suitable probiotics capsule that will suit their lifestyle, now you have one in GS – Probiotics.
- Capsules are a bit chunky and that may be difficult for some persons to swallow.
- Contains Rice flour and milk and that’s a major concern for those sensitive to allergy.
- It says refrigerated to keep it potent meaning you are going to keep the capsules refrigerated all the times, that may be some sort of work for some people and for those on transit it means they may have to avoid buying it as they may not have access to the refrigerator.
- No money back guarantee.
- Only for adult meaning children in need of probiotics may not have access to it if this were to be the only probiotics available in the market.
- Some strains like Lactobacillus casei are known to be aggressive and may cause lots of stomach upset.
Do GS-Probiotics works?
I want to say GS-Probiotics do really work. Although there are some mix reactions from different people with few outrightly claiming not to have seen any difference in their system while using it but overall, lots of people have positive things to say about this product.
Gaia Source Supplements Probiotic dietary supplements have also gotten to our competitive list of high rated probiotic supplements in 2017, this is because of its potency and efficacy.
This product contains Milk and Rice Flour and so those with allergy may have to trade here with caution as that may triger some nasty reactions.
Another thing is Children may have to stay far away from GS-Probiotics as it is clearly formulated not to include children but adults.
Pregnant and Breastfeeding mothers may have to consult their doctors before making use of this product. Same thing goes for those under medical observation and those taking prescribed antibiotics.
Do well also to take as directed and avoid abuse.
Cost Of Buying GS- Probiotics.
GS-Probiotics goes for a fair price of $19.99 and contains 6o capsule, to be taken 2 capsules a day, 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening, breaking down thats about $.66 a day, not bad for a product like this.
Best Place To Buy.
GS-Probiotics supplement can be gotten from the producers website but the best place to buy remain on amazon.com, here you are sure of claiming a refund should you find the product not as claimed on the sales page.
Not totally satisfied with the review here? Check out the list of probiotic supplements that made our highly competitive list of top rated probiotic supplements in 2017, you might find one that suit you.