Turmeric Curcumin has become such an integral part of some People’s everyday dietary life that they can hardly go a day without it. This is completely okay with me as turmeric Curcumin has proven over time to be of immense benefits to humanity. In this Spring Valley Turmeric Curcumin Reviews, we take a look at Spring Valley whole herb turmeric as a choice when looking at the brand of turmeric to buy, putting in mind that lots of turmeric supplement brands seen on the market do not meet the standard as advertised on their label.
A standard Turmeric supplement should contain sufficient amount of Curcuminoids to meet the body’s need, but you find that many that even labeled standardized Curcuminoids of 95% on the adverts copy do not have up to 3o% in the actual sense.
Product name: Spring Valley whole Herb Turmeric Curcumin 500mg
Product producer/owner: Spring Valley.
Where To Buy: Amazon.com
Overall Rating: 3.5/5
Spring Valley Turmeric Curcumin-Introduction!
Spring Valley Whole Herbs Turmeric Curcumin is a standardized turmeric supplement that is formulated from natural turmeric root for the well being of the users. The product has gone through a number of enhancements from the first product that came out which was just Spring Valley Turmeric Immune Defense, to Spring Valley Standardized Turmeric, to other nomenclatures like Spring Valley Complex Turmeric and now this Spring Valley Whole Herb Turmeric Curcumin. It looks as Spring Valley have not really made up their minds on a specific brand to focus on or maybe they have not gotten the required concentration of turmeric they want hence the constant changes and varieties in the same product.
- Spring Valley Whole Herbs Turmeric Curcumin is formulated from Curcuminoids, plant-based antioxidant, and gelatin.
- Contains 90 capsules of 500mg and contains plant-based antioxidants, gelatin, and Curcuminoids.
- Purely natural ingredients and contains No gluten, no yeast, no wheat, no milk or milk derivatives, no lactose, no sugar, no preservatives, no soy, no artificial color, no artificial flavor, no sodium and thus safe for vegetarians.
Curcuminoids, Plant-based antioxidant, gelatin
Pros Of Spring Valley Whole Herb Turmeric Curcumin 500gm.
Well, there are actually not many things I like about this brand of Turmeric even though I am a huge fan of plant-based foods.However, there are a couple of notable things I would like to point out here which I must admit caught my attention in the first.
- I like the fact that this brand of turmeric contains whole plant-based ingredients and not some gluten, yeast, milk, artificial colorant and other add-ons that would make a vegan feel excluded, that I must give them kudos.
That’s pretty much what I like about the product as everything else about Spring Valley Turmeric seems a bit off for me. Surprisingly, a good number of users said they would be buying the brand again as, in their opinion, it is one of the most potent and effective turmerics they have ever used.
Cons Of Spring Valley Whole Herb Turmeric Curcumin 500mg.
A good number of issues actually put me off this brand of turmeric. For people that have actually used other brands of turmeric, you will agree with me that spring valley whole herb turmeric lacks the basic ingredients that make an average turmeric supplement effective and potent.
- For a start, Spring Valley whole herb turmeric curcumin does not contain Bioperine pepper that makes it easy for the body to absorb Curcumin, and you know our bodies on its own cannot easily absorb Curcumin hence many Turmeric supplements like Bioschwartz premium ultra pure turmeric Curcumin comes armed with 10 mg of Bioperine Pepper for easy absorption. Spring Valley whole herb turmeric Curcumin lack this vital ingredient and that take the spike off the product.
- Another thing I observe which I think should be made known to the people is the labeling. I consider the information on the label grossly insufficient.
Is Spring Valley Whole Herb Turmeric Curcumin Effective?
Well, to some people, Spring Valley whole herb is nothing but a piece of garbage but again, I have found people who are ready to bet with their balls that this product is simply the best among all the turmeric supplements they have taken. And so, you have a case at hand where opinions are divided.
On a personal note, I would consider Spring Valley Whole Herb Turmeric Curcumin as just an average product hence my decision to graciously rate it 3.5/5.
How Much Does Spring Valley Whole Her Turmeric Curcumin Goes For?
Spring Valley Whole Hern Turmeric Curcumin sells for $16.98 at Amazon.com for a 90 caps bottle. This, in my opinion, is a fair price as it couldn’t have sold higher than this considering other brands with more superior ingredients almost goes for the same rate.
Whats The Alternative?
A have reviewed a few other Turmeric Curcumin supplements in the past few days and I tell you most have a better customer rating to Spring Valley Whole Herb Turmeric Curcumin. You might want to look the best Turmeric supplements here or check my Bioschwartz Premium Ultra Pure Turmeric with Bioperine pepper to see if any would suit your body and budget.