In recent years, there has been a massive surge in the use of supplements containing turmeric curcumin for obvious reasons- Turmeric Curcumin has been clinically proven to provide lots of health and medicinal benefits to the body. Curcumin is the major compound in Turmeric and its impact has been a subject of extensive scientific research and studies and some of the preliminary results have been outstanding. A good turmeric supplement is therefore expected to contain sufficient amount of Curcuminoids, and that informed our ultra pure turmeric reviews.
A recent studies however, suggested that more than 50% of turmeric supplements on the market today, sadly, contains only about 17-20% of the curcuminoids compound even though it is labelled to contained up to 95% of the said compound and this is a major problem for consumers as most are not getting value for their money spent in purchasing these products.
Today, In our Ultra Pure turmeric reviews, we are looking at Boischwartz Premium Ultra PureTurmeric Curcumin with Bioperine 1500mg, to see what the content of the active curcuminoids is, how effective it is and how it has fared in the market.
Product name: Premium Ultra Pure Turmeric Curcumin.
Producer/Owner: Schwartz Bioresearch
Where To Buy: Amazo.com
Overall Rating: 4.5/5
Premium Ultra Pure Turmeric Curcumin is a turmeric supplement that has been extensively reviewed by lots of users across the world and fairly enough, this product has managed to stay up to standard for fairly some times now. For a larger number of people that have used the product, they have no problem getting extra bottles of it as it has met all their expectations and therefore, are not in a hurry to replace it with another brand.
- Formulated from 100% pure and natural turmeric powder, grown under strict quality control and in a natural soil without the use of chemical pesticide and fertilizer.
- Natural 1500mg of Turmeric Curcumin with 95% Standardized Curcuminoids per serving making it one of the highest in potency.
- Contains 10gm of Bioperine black pepper to increase absorption and bio-availability as Bioperine has been proven to increase absorption by 2000%
- Formulated in the USA under stringent quality control standard and in a clinically tested state of the art facility that meets both GMP and FDA approved standards.
- Tested and retested by the third party for the purity of ingredients and potency claims.
- All natural, Allergen-free, Non-GMO, no fillers and binders and completely free of gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish, corn, wheat, and peanuts.
Turmeric Curcumin 1500mg (3 capsules per serving) – Turmeric (Curcuma Longa Root) 1350mg, Turmeric Extract (95% standardized Curcuminoids) 150mg, Bioperine (Black Pepper) 10mg – Other ingredients: Vegetable Capsule (PlantCaps TM)
Pros Of Bioschwartz Premium Ultra Pure Turmeric Curcumin With Bioperine.
Here are some things I specifically love about this brand of turmeric and I am sure you would find them appealing, too.
- The first thing I like about this product is that its made in the USA as I have found products formulated from the USA more than products originating from other countries. It’s personal preferences.
- I like that this product contains 10gm of Bioperine black pepper per serving to enhance absorption and bioavailability, this is totally different from other turmeric brands on the market shelf where you would have to go source for black pepper to complement Curcumin. In case you don’t know, Curcumin needs black pepper in order to be easily absorbed by the body system.
- I like that this product is vegan-friendly as it contains no gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish, corn, wheat, and peanuts and also is NON-GMO.
- Another thing users should be confident about when using this product is that it has been tested and retested for solvent residues, heavy metals, pesticides, and toxins, and that ensures the product gets to the user pure and potent.
Cons Of Bioschwartz Premium Ultra Pure Turmeric Curcumin With Bioperine.
Generally, turmeric has not been proven to cause significant side effects with normal dose except of course when overdosed, it could cause minor or serious health complications depending on the rate of the overdose. According to the National Center for Complementary and Alternative medicine reports, when a high dose of herbs(including turmeric) is taken for a prolonged period of time it can cause symptoms such as Diarrhea, nausea, indigestion, increased risk of bleeding and in women, it could increase the rate of menstrual flow.
Aside that, no other notable cons in using this product.
Is Boischwartz Premium Ultra Pure Turmeric Effective?
Lots of people would want to know if this product is effective before putting their monies in, and that is fairly understandable as many people in the past had gotten turmeric supplements that turn out to be nothing but pieces of garbage.
Bioschwartz Premium Ultra Pure turmeric is a brand that has proven over time to be reliable and very effective as attested to by the many positive reviews you see.
You will have to understand that not everyone everywhere would have the exact result but out of every 10 persons, 8 would buy this brand again and again owing to its effectiveness and potency.
How Much Is The Cost Of Buying Bioschwartz Premium Ultra Pure Turmeric Curcumin With Bioperine?
For a 90 veggies capsules and 30 day supply, this product at the moment sells for $18.89, thats a fair price in my opinion although I am aware that some folks who desire this product would still have to stretch their budget a little bit to get this product. There are some other products one would consider inferior to this brand that sells a few bucks higher than this brand.
Where Can I Buy This Product?
Of course you should get this product for yourself and if need be for your loved ones. Talking of buying, you can buy directly from the company’s website but in order to have a chance of a refund, you should consider buying at Amazon.com, here you can reclaim your funds should any thing go wrong through the Amazon customer satisfaction refund policy.
Any Alternative To This Product?
Of course, its an endless list of turmeric supplements for you on the market should you consider lookin at other options. Recently, I drew out a list of the best out of counter turmeric supplements, you might want to look at the article to see if you can find one that suit your need and budget.