In this present world where everything seems to be going virtual and artificial, with GM Foods taking over the food industry, organic and natural food seems to be gradually phasing out, especially in developed economies including the USA. Be that as it may be, lots of folks are becoming aware of the dangers posed by inorganic food source hence the constant search for organic foods by many people.
Although it seems GM Foods has been forced down our way, it is left for us to decide what we want, either to take the GM foods, which seems to be a bit less expensive than the organic foods or to stick to the organic food which nature itself supports even though it seems more expensive.
To put the record straight here, I am a huge supporter of organic food and I am not shy of promoting it because of the many advantages it has over GM foods. Now here are some of the few reasons why I support Organic foods, and by extension, organic whey protein powder over Gm foods and whey protein powder from GMO ingredients and the reasons why you should stick to organic food.
- Organic foods are safer and less toxic as they contain fewer pesticides, herbicides and insecticides and other toxic chemicals.
- Organic foods appear to be fresher and contain fewer preservatives and other proprietary additives aimed at preserving it for a longer time.
- Research showed that organic food source contains more nutrition than conventional or GM-induced foods as the absence of fertilizer and pesticides means plants are able to boost their phytochemicals and that strengthen the defense ability of the plants.
- Organic foods in my analysis as a user taste better that GMO induced foods. This is not far from the fact that organic foods come in its natural form as nature intends, unlike GMO induced foods whose genes are manipulated to yields what ordinary it wouldn’t have.
- Because inorganic food mostly was produced with pesticides and herbicides which are toxic to the body, eating inorganic food means you are exposing your body to chemical toxicity which in the long run will cause some serious health challenge.
These are just a few of the many reasons why I promote organic food and supplements including protein powders.
The Best Organic Whey Protein Powder.
So, now you have seen the benefits of taking whole organic food and nutritional products and have decided to go for it but the next huddle is to go for the best among the best, what then is the best organic grass-fed whey protein powder?
You will agree with me that there are countless numbers of whole organic whey protein powders on the market shelve with each claiming superiority over the other so much that one can be confused when making a buying decision.
One of the purposes of this article is to help you make an easy buying decision by guiding you as we brought to you the top ten highly rated grass-fed whey protein powder products available on the market shelves.
Top 7 Organic Grass-fed Whey Protein Powder.
Going forward, in a bit to help you make a better buying decision with organic grass-fed whey protein powder, here is a list of the top 7 most trusted and highly rated organic grass-fed protein powder for you.
Before arriving at the list of the top 7 grass-fed whey protein powder, I am my team spent lots of hours researching and comparing side by side over 150 top choice whey protein powders and eventually we were able to arrive at the list presented here and we hope it will help our audience make a better buying decision.
1.Raw Grass Fed Whey 5LB
Most people that have used this amazing product can easily spot out the major enticing performance differences between raw grass-fed whey 5LB and the regular whey protein powders out there in the local store.
This product is not only pure and wholly organic, it is cold-processed to eliminate chemical and industrial contamination associated with other forms of processing.
This product contains just one major ingredient and gives you 100% Pure Grass Fed whey protein from the milk of cows that are fed with only natural grass from New Jersey, USA.
Now here are some stunning characteristics of Raw grass-fed whey 5LB that makes it a talk of the town organic whey protein powder, talking about the pros of raw grass-fed whey 5LB protein powder.
- Farmed, harvested and cold-processed in the USA, with all the best GMP standards observed and strictly adhering to the standards of FDA of the USA, so you can be assured of the safety and quality.
- Certified organic and non-GMO.
- No proprietary additives and preservatives.
- Cold-processed, no acid, and no bleach, who is interested in that? Am sure you are not.
- Free from heavy metals and other industrial toxins, your health is important.
- 100% processed from grass-fed whey, with no hormones and GMO scientific modification experiments. Seriously who wants to be fed with some scientific experiments?
- Like seriously now for now except maybe the price, at $59.99 it might be too pricey for certain people but then anything good comes with a price.
2.NAKED WHEY 5LB
For the third time in a row, NAKED WHEY 5LB is making my list of the top highly rated whey protein powder, it made the list of the best protein powder for muscles gain and an earlier article of best protein powder for women and here again in the list of the best organic grass-fed whey protein powder, it still made the cut, that tells only one story, top quality and customer friendly product.
NAKED WHEY 5LB is one of a few other whey protein powder out there that are truly organic and grass-fed and over the years lots of users have testified of its effectiveness and top quality as evident from the many glowing reviews and testimonies littered all over the cyber world.
NAKED WHEY 5LB contains 100% grass-fed whey and is cold-processed to eliminate chemical toxin and other industrial contaminants just like raw whey 5LB listed above.
Here are some distinguishing features that set NAKED WHEY 5LB apart from the regular protein powders out there on the market shelves, talking about the pros of NAKED WHEY 5LB.
- Just like Raw grass-fed whey protein powder above, this product contains only one ingredient-pure grass-fed whey protein.
- Contain zero additives, preservatives, and zero sweeteners.
- 100% grass-fed whey sourced and produced in the state of California, USA.
- GMO-Free, Growth Hormone Free, Soy Free and Gluten-Free and thus good for vegetarians.
- Does not trigger an allergy.
- Cold-processed to eliminate synthetic additives, heavy metals, and other chemical detergents, unlike other regular whey protein powders on the market shelves.
- Good as pre-workout and post workout drinks.
- Few people complain of the taste.
- Too pricey for certain people.
3.Pure whey Grass Fed Whey Protein 5LB.
For those that love the feel of nature, pure whey grass-fed whey protein powder could be a perfect match for your need.
Manufactured in the USA in a GMP and FDA approved state of the art facility, this product contains only one ingredient, rBGH Free Non-GMO Whey Protein Concentrate from grass-fed whey.
rBGH(recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone) is an artificial hormone injected into cows by some farmer to help them produce more milk. while it is obviously beneficial to the farmers, there has been lots of controversies as to its health implication on the human.
Because the purpose of this article is to help you find wholly organic whey protein powder, any product that contains rBGH is a nay for this article and Pure whey grass-fed whey protein powder has been found to contain no rBGH or any artificial stimulant.
Here are some distinguishing features of this product that made it great.
- Made in the USA(California) in a standard GMP and FDA registered facility.
- 100% organic grass-fed whey.
- Non-GMO, Gluten-free and vegan-friendly.
- No allergens.
- No artificial sweetener, preservatives, color, flavors etc.
- Contains 24 grams of Protein, 2.5 grams of Fat, 1 gram of Carb and Only 122 Calories per serving making it unique among other brands of whey protein powder.
- Guarantees 100% money back in the event you find it your expectation is not met.
- Apart from the pricey which at $58.97 might be a bit pricey for some people, this product is simply amazing and as far as our comparison with other brands is concern, there is no red sign on this product, but our touch-light is still on and we shall update as soon as something negative is found on this product.
4.Jay Robb – Grass-Fed Whey Protein Isolate Powder(80 oz).
Although this product is on the high side price-wise, it is worth to note that majority of previous users simply won’t give it away for anything, a testimony of how amazing the product has been.
Jay Robb-grass-fed whey protein powder is ranked high on amazon.com and is a best seller with lots of positive reviews. The first thing about this product that caught my attention was the fact that it mixes quick and blends easily and can be prepared even on the run, literally speaking.
Jay Robb Grass-fed whey protein isolate powder is completely organic with no synthetic additives, rBGH Free and comes in different varieties, Vanilla, Chocolate, strawberry, unflavored.
Here is the information on their product description page:
Jay Robb Grass-Fed Strawberry Whey Protein is the definition of Nutrition Without Compromise. Nutrition Without Compromise means sourcing the highest quality ingredients, embracing a process designed to support optimal fitness, and achieving excellent flavor. We begin with farm-raised, grass-fed cows free of growth hormones like rBGH. The whey protein is then cold-processed and cross-flow micro-filtered to create a truly clean product. The result is an impressive source of protein that supports weight loss and physical fitness through great nutrition. Enjoy Strawberry Whey Protein by Jay Robb and experience weight loss made easy.
- 100% Organic grass-fed whey.
- Non-GMO and Vegan-friendly.
- Free from growth Hormone rBGH.
- Cold-processed for purity and to avoid chemical contamination.
- The price could be a problem for some people.
- Few people complain of the taste.
5.Muscles Feast Hormone Free Grass Fed Chocolate Whey Protein Isolate 5lb.
Apart from the many controversies surrounding GM Foods, nothing beat nature.
Muscles Feast Hormone Free Grass Fed Chocolate Whey Protein Isolate, just as the name suggests is a grass-fed whey protein powder that gives your body the real taste of nature without all the synthetic additives which seem to be the norm with many brands out there.
Perhaps one of the most prominent features of this product that distinguishes it from other grass-fed whey protein powders is its ability to digest and absorbed quickly and this is as a result of the cold, cross micro and ultrafiltration process that seek to remove all undigestable and unabsorbable molecules out of the protein powder.
- 100% grass-fed whey from a dairy farm.
- Cold processed to remove undigestable and unabsorbable molecules.
- Low in carbs, lactose-free, fat-free, cholesterol free, and gluten-free.
- Perfect for lactose intolerant individuals and those on low cabs.
- Undenatured, cold microfiltered, & ultrafiltration processed.
- Free from artificial hormones or antibiotics (rBGH & rBST free).
- Although it’s a great product, in my humble opinion, it is way over-priced.
6.PROMIX: #1 Chocolate Undenatured Grass Fed Whey Isolate.
The quest for Organic and Grass-fed protein powder has increased recently and here is why- Scientific studies have shown that Grass Fed cows not only have higher levels of healthy fats but also contained up to 500% more CLA than the grain-fed dairy cow.
In view of the above coupled with the fact that GM Food ingredients have come under series of attack from some scientific bodies because of the perceived dangers associated with consuming GM Foods, Organic and grass-fed whey protein powder appear to be the top choice for many.
Talking about grass-fed whey protein powder, PROMIX P is a product on top of the list if you are looking at going natural with whey protein powder.
This product has made my previous list of the top-ranked pre-workout protein powder for women and that shows how the majority of users fared with the product.
When you take PROMIX P, you can be sure of taking in not just organic grass-fed protein powder but also added 0.75% sunflower lecithin for extra nutrition, something not found with other brands.
- Contains 100% organic grass-fed whey protein powder just the way you love it.
- Contains 0.75% sunflower lecithin for extra nutrition.
- Manufactured in a GMP and FDA approved state of the art facility ensuring top quality and standard.
- Undenatured and cold processed to protect vital naturally occurring factors and to give you a purer, healthier and more bioactive ingredients.
- GMO-Free and Gluten-free.
- No additives and preservatives.
- Might be pricey for some people.
- Contains less than 1% Sunflower lecithin and might not be good for those allergic to lecithin.
7.Primal Body Protein 100% All Natural Undenatured Grass Fed Whey Isolate Protein Powder with added Vitamins.
Looking for an organic grass-fed protein powder, Primal Body could just be what you are looking for. Produced in the USA in a state of the art GMP and FDA approved facility, this grass-fed whey protein powder gives you a never-to-forget delicious taste that will have you coming back for more as attested by the many users who have been using this product for as far as its available notwithstanding the high-cost.
Primal Body Protein is formulated with 100%grass-fed cows and comes in two amazing varieties of vanilla and chocolate and is free of Hormones like rBGH and GMO-free and has been used by professional bodybuilders over the years with an amazing result.
What’s more, Primal Body protein serves as a great source of calcium and gives you lots of Amino acids to go alongside.
- Formulated with 100% organic whey that is grass-fed.
- Cold-processed to avoid chemical contamination.
- Free from rBGH.
- Naturally sweetened and contains no artificial colorants, preservatives, and additives.
- Non-GMO and Gluten-free.
- Consider the most bioavailable protein powder available.
- Low in fat and carbs while giving you 24 grams per servings.
- Non for now but will update when I find one.
Although there are other amazing brands of organic grass-fed whey protein powders not mentioned here due to inadequate information as soon as sufficient information on them is gathered, we might update this review to include them.